Lunes, Enero 24, 2011

The best love:).. our story plus our all-time favorite songs:) ♥

487 days of laughter and tears.. 1 year, and 4 months of  love and happiness. It's been a long time since we've started this relationship but it feels like it's always the first day:) We've been through a lot of trials but all I can say is that this will be the best love I'll ever have:)


September 25, 2009:) my best love story has started. This chapter in my life marks the end of something but starts another new and more beautiful things. Those moments when I'm on my worst because of the different trials surrounding me, but thankful for giving him to me, to be my source of strength. Even now, while reminiscing  those times, I would just smile and say thank you for giving me strengths during my worst moments.


OKAY.. syempre pag nabasa na naman to ni benedict, sasabihin na naman pwede naman ako magtagalog ee : p haha..


A rollercoaster-ride..:) Una palang sobrang dami na ang may ayaw. Pero marami pa din ang natuwa,naexcite at sumoporta. Pero all these people became reasons why we became stronger and closer. There were times kasi when he'll just sit in front of me and sing a song while my tears fall. 
*WITH A SMILE AND WAG KANG MATAKOT by Eraserheads* 
<Girl I'll stay through the bad times                <Wag kang matakot
Even if I have to fetch you everyday                 Di mo ba alam andito lang ako
I'll get by if you smile                                     sa iyong tabi
You can never be too happy in this life>          di kita pababayaan kailanman>


Walang araw na hindi ako tatawa kahit puno ng problema utak ko.:) 


He even composed an original song for me..:)) Here's how it goes:

I don’t care about anyone                  They say we're not meant to be
I don’t care about what they say        Just hold my hands let's make this possible
‘cause you’re my only one                 to defy all the odds
I don’t care about anything                 to conquer it all, to conquer it all
‘cause as long as you’re here                                       
You’re my everything                         I know you've been through a lot
And I want you to hear,                      I know you want to give up
I say I love you,                                 Just always remember I'm by your side
This I really do,                                 Just close your eyes and hold me tight                                             
This is my surrender to you               and everything will be alright.
Say you love me too 
Say like you really do
This is all I want to hear from you
The best comfort during those times..:)

Time flies so fast, normal adjustments,and changes which were really part of growing up in a relationship. May mga bagay na hindi pinapakita or ginagawa dati, pero slowly lumalabas at nakikita. Meron din naman na nawawala which I thought at first is that he is gradually changing his treatment. But no, he's not. Dun sa bagay na yun, learning took place. Kahit ang mga salitang nanggaling sa kanya na, HINDI NAGBABAGO ANG PAGMAMAHAL KAHIT KELAN AT KAHIT GAANO KATAGAL PA YAN. NAG-IIMPROVE LANG.  ♥

I would never forget what he said. Siguro dahil may proof ako and i'm thankful for that.  


I was able to do things na hindi ko na naman ginagawa dati. Like, joining a fun run, even ang pagkain ng monggo at dinuguan at pati tahong (buti nga ampalaya hindi naisipang ipakain sa akin e) haha..:)) More than those, even being interested in playing musical instruments and the idea of bands ay dahil sa kanya:)) *There's just something sa idea of doing things together. Masarap sa feeling..:) 

May mga small details, small things na nagagawa namin together during our free time. Like playing tekken, guitar hero, mga tipong simpleng laughtrips, mga ilang oras ng kwentuhan, bonding,  even yung tutugtugan nya ako habang sasayaw ako:)) at ang mga guitar lessons nya sakin, at dancing lessons ko sa kanya.:) ♥


Pati sa pagpupuyat kasabay ko..I can still remember before, I was the scriptwriter of our radio drama. I did the script until 5am and sya din hindi natulog to give me ideas for the script.:) Everytime na may gagawin, he's always there. Kung pwedeng siya na ang gumawa for me, he will. Lahat ng possible ways of helping, iooffer niya.:) Speaking of those efforts, I remembered when he will wait for 5-6 hours para lang sabay kami:)  Theater rehearsals na kahit wala syang pasok, pupunta sa school, mag-aantay ng ilang oras para sunduin ako.:) simple things, which really make my heart melt. 

After everything that we have gone through, we're still standing strong, and thankful for having the opportunity to spend our first anniversary together. With the help of friends, feeling ko successful naman yung surprise ko.:) haha.. *25 reasons why I love him in 25 strips of paper distributed to the people na makakasalubong, makakasama or madadaanan niya papunta sa akin*, *Illustration board where elmo, his fave character, was drawn with lots of messages from our friends(credits to joanna marie:)) and *a sketch of our own picture (by Myrwen, haha) *Celebrated with Joanna marie and Byron, we all had a very wonderful and meaningful celebration. Kahit simple lang, pero sobrang nadama.  ♥

Hindi lahat ng ikukuwento ko dito ay masaya at ikatutuwa. haha:)) pero may mga  pangyayari na nakapagpabago, at dahil dito may nawala pero may nanatili at di kailanman mawawala. Mga nakapagpatunay na hindi nalulutas ng isang hug ang sakit, not like before. No need to mention kung ano man yun, our friends already knew that. Pero, this is just a proof that not all relationship should be happy all the time. Mas healthy kung may trials, kasi yun ung nakakapagpastrong. We've reached the point where "we are so close still so far" but we have to "start all over again" since we have decided to fix things for the both of us as a couple and as individuals as well. 


I know I'm in good hands. Because when God knows that you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. ♥


I can still remember, during the time when I said "yes" to him, nagtanong kagad sya kung nakikita ko ba daw na sya ang kasama ko sa future. Mahirap sagutin yun nung mga panahong yun. hello?:)) kakasagot lang?:)) excited?? hahaha.. pero as time passed by, I can say that he is the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with, Kahit Maputi na ang buhok ko. ♥


I love you ♥




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento