Lunes, Enero 10, 2011

a paranoid thing..:\

"In love, who is the hardest to compete with? Third party?, Flirts?, Good lookings?,or heartthrobs?....

NO.. IT IS THE LOVE BEFORE YOU.. THE EX.".

It may be a cliche and a long-time issue for girlfriends, but it really DO EXIST..

Well, these are unspoken words from me. Words that can't be told to anybody since it's a never-ending story and he also doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Past is past. But I can't blame myself from feeling the same way when I know that there are still connections between them.

Here's how and why:
* They have common friends
*A 5 going on 6 year relationship is a different thing, although they say and I keep on believing that it's not the length but the truest sense of the relationship
* They live in the same subdivision
*They were classmates since elementary. Seeing old pictures gives me pain.
*Communications are still open, which really bothers me though, there's no big deal with the way they communicate.

It's not a big deal to be friends after the relationship. But after those how's and why's above, I can't imagine what can happen.. Well, another paranoid thing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento